Who wants tickets to Musik Messe?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who wants tickets to Musik Messe?

Even though I will not be attending Musik Messe, Dj TechTools still wants to have some coverage of the products announced this year. If you want to represent Dj TechTools in my place shoot me an email to ean at dj techtools.com

Required:

• Solid Knowledge of controllers
    • Strong Desire to run around and shoot photos of absolutely everything
    • Good SLR Camera
    • Ability to use above mentioned camera well
    • Ability to take good notes and ask important questions about new products
    • Available to shoot on the 24th or 25th of March

You will spend one full day shooting photos and exploring the fair and then all photos and info must be sent to dj techtools the same day. We will then incorporate them into our Musik Messe article. no actual writing is required. Spend the other day however you like.

It would be Extra Great if...

• You have an SLR with Video Capability
    • You have the Ability to Edit Video!
    • Could show me examples of your photo or video work

What do you get?

• The opportunity to work with the TechTools editorial team
    • Rub shoulders with industry cats and make some nice connections
    • passes for 2 days at the fair (on industry only days)
    • a dj TechTools T-shirt!
    • A big gold star from me if you do a great job.

here is a similar report from messe 2 years ago.
    Last edited by EanGolden; 03-09-2010 at 08:02 PM.

Tech Mentor

I will be there working with DJ Tech Pro, I will try and get you some photos on my lunch break if no one else comes through but I will be working the majority of the time at the DJ Tech Pro booth so really doing any serious coverage of the rest of the event will be kind of difficult or minimal.

I'll get what info and pictures I can for everyone.

Tech Wizard

I was already thinking of actually going to the Musikmesse for a full reportage for my WebDeejay Italian website but in the end we encountered some difficulties and decided to put the idea on stand by...but i guess this could be a good opportunity after all.
    Just couple of questions, the tickets to actually reach Frankfurt would be at our expenses right? would a digital camera at a resolution of 5 megapixels be fine also?
    Last edited by Dj Altered Ego; 03-09-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Altered Ego View Post
    I was already thinking of actually going to the Musikmesse for a full reportage for my WebDeejay Italian website but in the end we encountered some difficulties and decided to put the idea on stand by...but i guess this could be a good opportunity after all.
    Just couple of questions, the tickets to actually reach Frankfurt would be at our expenses right? would a digital camera at a resolution of 5 megapixels be fine also?
    yeah- all expenses related to you getting to the event would be on you- we would cover everything else and perhaps a little bit of cash for food on the day of the event.

As for camera, it really must be a high quality SLR that shoots really excellent photos. Some acceptable examples would be:

nikon d5000
    Cannon Rebel EOS

Would love to be there... Unfortunately not in the opportunity to take these days off on short notice....
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Ok cool, i've sent at Ean account an e-mail with all my references etc. I am available to shoot during those days, and i have also sent you examples of pic i have shot with my camera so you will be able to see if the quality is fine. Just let me know fast if u can so that i can start booking the ticket and accomodation and arrange the whole thing in case you guys pick me.

why do suck at taking photos? argh!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

anyone- anyone? These tickets are still open...

Tech Wizard

Hmmmm....too bad my camera isnt good enough Well, if you guys really really need it, i could ask one of the guys of my staff to lend me his professional video camera....this is a video he shot with it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkXtxxmcMZU , as you can see its also in HD so i guess it wud be fine. Just let me know eventually. But then again...i suck at editing videos although my friend doesnt so he could do it XDXDXD. Ah man i hope you guys eventually find smn ...but i realllly doubt it since it would be on such a short notice <___<
    Last edited by Dj Altered Ego; 03-18-2010 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post
    anyone- anyone? These tickets are still open...
    Sorry, wasn't able to get some days off....
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast