soundcard driver question (PC)

Default soundcard driver question (PC)

just a quick one, been fiddling around with my (acer) laptop alot lately with trying to run it as smooth as possible. and tbh it's working great, but i still want to push things that bit further.
    so far i've got 2ghz intel celeron and 2gb ram running a dual boot of win 7/win 7, one renamed to 'Traktor Pro' on boot screen () and stripped right back. only win 7, Tpro, Korg Kontrol editor and Cakewalk P5 () on there. no anti-virus, shed loads of services/devices disabled, no net access etc....

was wondering if anyone knows if i can get away with disabling it's own internal soundcard and drivers without affecting my numark interface? it [numark] uses all the asio (sp?) drivers and, obviously, is a totally separate bit of kit from the internal one and the realtek drivers, so i imagine this wouldn't be a problem?

just looking to create more headroom for TP to run. already plenty smooth and bug free, but just looking for 'more'

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

also, i noticed the other day when fixing kerri's step-dads vista laptops wi-fi issues, that when unistalling drivers you can also delete them. this option doesn't seem to be in 7? can anyone point me in the right direction for that? thinking an out and out (software) removal instead of disable might be even better.
    and i can always pull the drivers back from the other boot if need be

SoundCloud

first bit is all good, the answer is yes.

any help on the second bit? google just turning up crap at the min

SoundCloud