looking for UK based controllerists

Default looking for UK based controllerists

looking to put on a controllerism night in the uk maybe take it to a couple of city's i have possibly london sheffield and newcastle with venue's willing to put nights on so if you are mixing with conrtollers or doing live production this is your call, so if want to get the word out about controllersim and have some fucking fun while doing it get in touch

Sign me up!!!!
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

where are you based?

Kent. Play all sorts from Nufunk-Techno. Whats the score?
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

Im up for it. I'm in london. Here's an example.
    http://soundcloud.com/audible-chocol...-choc-28-02-10
    Novation ReMote 25, Novation Launchpad, Traktor Pro, Macbook Pro
    http://flavors.me/jkcraven

Tech Mentor

There are a few of us in Brighton.

I don't think just putting a controllerist night on is as easy as that though. There are already loads of events on each night in cities, the big ones get famous DJ's to bring in a crowd and the others fight it out between returning punters.

Getting people to go to a new night with no major attraction is not easy, I've seen my friends try to put on nights and fail.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for helping, DJ'ing, whatever, but just giving my opinion

it will be hard work and if it does fail i just wont do it again not planning on putting allot of money into it. just wanna get together with some like minded people and play some tunes, i wanna create something like the Warper nights in the states, people doing intresting things with controllers and live production i am yet to find a night in newcastle that caters for this that does not involve some kind of ambiant noise i like it don't get me wrong but its not very exciting moldover is planning on coming to the uk in may i will be getting something sorted out to bring him to newcastle and I am looking into getting him a gig in sheffield my contact in london however has moved to a sunnier climate so she is not much help but still looking into it.

I'm in Cardiff. Nothing much happens here to be honest. Cool House night once a month or so, C.Y.N.T. nights once a week or so and a couple of typical chav clubs.

I'd deffo be up for something though.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Norfolk based, very up for this, check my soundcloud for a couple of mixes. one is minimal/tech/funky(ish) house*, other is electro house/breaks

*i hate pigeon holing, but meh, had to be done

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud