Sliding expresscard (Suggestions required)

Default Sliding expresscard (Suggestions required)

Well, I have a Dell Inspiron 1501, and it lacks a firewire port. So I bought a firewire expresscard in order to use my M-Audio Audiophile firewire soundcard. It works fine at home, when practicing some mixes... But in a club, it's a disaster!
    The notebook slot is bigger than the firewire expresscard, then it does not fit very well on the slot, which means that if I touch the expresscard (even slightly, just enough to move it) the soundcard will be disconnected. Since my english is not that good, I couldn't find the right words to explain what exactly happens (yeah, "dancing soundcard" doesn't sound good), so I took some photos to show you guys...
    I'm trying to figure out a way to make it "stuck" on the slot, cos I can't perform thinking more about not touching the firewire card than thinking on the music. That's why I decided to open this thread on the "MODS" forum. Well, besides pieces of folded cardboard, I have no idea how to solve this problem. Oh, just in case: I will buy another notebook, but not right now. So that's not an option.

Looking forward to listen your suggestions!

Tech Convert

A pcmcia firewire card would probably fill the whole slot.

No, it doesnt fit, since the expresscard slot its not rectangular inside... I think Ill use some rubber or something like that to avoid the firewire card to slip.