Crossfader problem VCI-100

Default Crossfader problem VCI-100

Just fired up Traktor and noticed when I've got my cross fader all the way left or right on the VCI, it is slightly away from that side in traktor. To get it all the way across i have to move the VCI cross fader a nudge towards the non playing deck... Is there anyway to fix this? I tried changing the curve but that obviously makes it worse, any ideas?

Cheers

I just took out my crossfader and line faders the other night then got a bowl of metholated spirits. Shake the faders in the bowl of metho (completely submerged) then repeditivly took the faders out, poured out the metho, then put them back in again and repeated.

I dont have any deoxit around, but i plan to pick up some tommorow and squity a TINY bit into the faders. The metho alone solved all my problems though - alot of crap came out into the metho, so much so that i used 2 loads of metho.

Some people recommend using cotton tipped buds, but i found they didnt fit inside the faders even after crushing them - next time i might use a vice to get them really crushed down to size.

I had this problem a while ago. I tried the submerging in de-ionised water trick and cotton buds but it was still buggered so i bought a new cross fader for £25.

Beer + crossfader = not good.
    The Prime Directive - Electro, Disco & House
    My SoundCloud account: www.soundcloud.com/the-prime-directive
    My Design & Animation Website: www.mintyfreshdesigns.co.uk