Collaborate with deadmau5

Default Collaborate with deadmau5

Joel Zimmerman (deadmau5) has set up to build a track from the ground up with the help of everyone who would like to join in.
    For those of you beginning with production, this would be a good place to watch and see what it takes to make a full release ready song.

Collaborate with deadmau5 on The Public Record
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Hey thanks for posting this. I looked into TPR when it was being advertised for the Monsters of Mayhem / Tommy Lee angle, but not really interested. This is a much more exciting thing to me - also, it took a while to find the answer and let it sink in but 'anything goes' for the loop submission is damn cool. Signed up & hope others here do too.
    Acer Netbook juiced to 2 GB RAM, Ableton 8, APC40, 3 Korg nanos, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheisers, loops to last until armageddon, Line6 Spider, 1 Squier P/J bass, and 6 guitars...I like making music...a lot. 6SM on Soundcloud

Tech Mentor

i don't understand, is that a contest? but there can't be a winner? : D

greets

I don't think it's really a contest but ather a chance to make and collaborate on a track with deadmau5
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Sorry to bump a thread out of the grave, but if anybody else tried / followed this I'd like to know. After sending in a baker's dozen of original loops, the waiting game...anyway, just saying I think this one was a bust.
    Acer Netbook juiced to 2 GB RAM, Ableton 8, APC40, 3 Korg nanos, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheisers, loops to last until armageddon, Line6 Spider, 1 Squier P/J bass, and 6 guitars...I like making music...a lot. 6SM on Soundcloud

Am I the only one experiencing a terribly slow website? Like, its close to not loading at all?

Tech Student

well, i'm not a professional, just prefer to listen to ready music (usually download it by http://www.sharedshares.com SE), but I don't like to lose this wonderful opportunity to go deeper and see how the production of a release ready song works.

I am thinking the whole thing was a bust to. I have not heard nothing of who got the slot etc... or even a song.