VCI-100 Mapping

Thread: VCI-100 Mapping

Default VCI-100 Mapping

Taking up the amazing work Ean Golden is doing on mapping the VCI 100 in Traktor. How lengthy and complex a process is it to do a similar mapping?

I've a VCI-100 on 1.2, and using DJTT's 3.4 mapping. However, I've issues with thing not working/unstable.

Was just considering trying to rebuild a DJTT mapping from scratch myself to see how that functions for me. Then, I'd be happy to share it's a success. Any help or advice appreciated.....
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

The new mapping--like any complex controllerism mapping--did have its fair share of problems and still has some issues--I personally noticed problems with LED lights and FaderFX. But overall, it is starting to working fine for me.
    You really need to upgrade your firmware to 1.3 and download the latest version of Traktor. Also, make sure your computer is really fast.

A complex mapping like this is a project two years in the making by a staff of really good people--Ean and the team. You can easily make your own mapping do to more simple mixing easily through the "Learn" function on Traktor. But it is not nearly as fun as the new mapping.

Hope this helps.
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion