Skullcandy yay or nay - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nay
    [ ms ]

Tech Wizard

Nay. I owned two sets, cans and ear-buds both crapped out on me in a couple of months. Store I bought them from said Skull Candy would be happy to replace them but I said don't worry about it and it was just a waste of time.

Tech Guru

imma say nay as well.

Whats your pricerange? I'm sure someone can recommend you a pair, or 10 of nice, quality cans for ~ whatever it is.

Tech Guru

imma say nay as well.

Whats your pricerange? I'm sure someone can recommend you a pair, or 10 of nice, quality cans for ~ whatever it is.

Definitely Nay, although the sound quality of those sk pros is pretty decent, the build quality is shit...I picked up a pair of these super cheap buds a couple weeks ago( http://www.2xl.com/spoke.html ) and they have comparable sound quality as the skull candy's, but you won't break the bank. I ended up buying like 4 more pairs, because for 10 bucks even if they break who cares. I'm on a super tight budget paying tuition/rent/utilities so I can't splurge for 200+ cans

As mentioned before i have the skullcandys, and they do say that they are willing to replace them if you break them for life... what does that tell you about them...

They are as cheap as shit to make and they already make that much of a killing profit wise in first sale that they can afford to replace as amny pairs as you can break..

I wont be replacing mine, as Taz said, its a waste of time.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12