Hey DJ TechTools! Im new to your fourms but i've been stalking this site for some months now and find it very inspiring and very helpful. So thank You in advanced.

I've been using a behringer BCD2000 for close to 2 years but the lack of support and weak construction made me want to ditch it quick. thanks to alot of research, and mostly becasue of this site, i've decided on the VCI-100.

i scored on a (firmware 1.2, green sticker) used unit from a DJ friend who wanted to go back to vinyl. but some of the buttons dont respond. the LED that shows that midi data is being sent does not turn like for the other buttons. the buttons are: Deck A Cue, Deck A Vinyl mode, and one of the four silver buttons and one of the black buttons to the top left. everything else works perfectly.

i opened up the unit to check out what it was and it seems that there are buttons that are soldered to the board. where can i find these buttons and is it a simple solder job? any little bit of info would be very helpful! thanks.

-mixedwell

ps- i didnt really ditch the BCD2000.. it make a perfectly good soundcard, althought its pretty big!