Badass Electro

Thread: Badass Electro

Default Badass Electro

Newest tracks in the collection! Lemme know what ya think! Kinda lose it in some parts... First attempt at harmonic mixing. Tracklist is on page. Thanks!

MP3 link
    Last edited by Stewe; 09-17-2015 at 06:59 AM. Reason: invalid links removed
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

*sigh*... 30 views and no replies... ;-)
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

i like the song and the swooping woooosh sounds in it. i think the bass line seems to sit on top of the mix rather than blending and working into it. other than that excellent job!

Awesome! Thanks! I agree with the bassline, When I played this as a routine on some GOOD speakers, I could hear it and fixed it :-)

Nice mix~ 16:00-18:00 and the breakdown at 24:00 were cool grooves. I think the track loses a little energy for a second at 14:40 due to the in/out fading; but good otherwise!

Tech Mentor

awesome mix...bought almost all of the tracks. sry
    no problem with the bassline whatsoever for me.
    Stanton SCS3 System

Tech Student

That's nice mix. I love it, too.