So what's up with Deckadance?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So what's up with Deckadance?

Image Line closed their forums to customer-only so I've got no idea what's in the latest version, where are they at and how are they doing.
    I really want to buy it but the promised Traktor tag and FLAC support is probably still not solved, therefore useless at this point.
    Anyone has updates? Shame that such a great software is so buried so even people willing to buy it won't find the necessary information...

You can still download the demo from here - http://www.deckadance.com/downloads.html
    Best bet would be reading the readme files in the demo edition to keep track of updates.

Yeah but the demo is 1.31.3 and the last time I was in there there was already a 1.39 release candidate version and 1.4 was put as coming soon.

i wonder if they still let Google bots view the page, then you could view it though cached data on Google.

This program has so much potential. Just so much that they need to fix and build upon.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Yeah it's absolutely essential, offers exactly what I need and want to do! But they won't fucking include these two trivial options, I mean, they should have started with these!

Thats IMAGE-LINE for you. If you dont buy, they dont provide any support. Thats something I've been dealing with since Fruity Loops 2 came out...
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Kind of offtopic, but if NI wants to keep up with things, they should implement VST support into Traktor If they do, they have won. And, its not like they are unknown to VST's or AU's!

Deckadance looks really nice, but I wont use it until I know its 99% stable, and there are a lot of my friends that complain about crashing etc etc.

I will ask a friend (If he still uses it) what they say on the forums about releases and bug fixes!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverhex View Post
    This program has so much potential. Just so much that they need to fix and build upon.
    I completely agree, Deckadance is a program i like to keep a close eye on, if they put in some serious midi implementation that rivals traktor's i wouldnt hesitate to make the change.

Deckadance has been the closest thing that i have seen to being promising in the Digital Djing world, next to traktor.

Also for any one that dose lighting set ups.....they plan to add a DMX modual that interacts with the program.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast