Please Help, still can't get the Controller controlling... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waterjunkie View Post
    In my prefs, there is no Controller Manager, I'm using Traktor 1.00.2.5 what the hell is going on here?

I have an infant I'm juggling with trying to do this as well so this might have to wait till tomorrow, I really appreciate the feedback though.

Thats your problem. You need to update traktor. If you are trying to use the DJTT mapping, it will not work with 1.0.x.

Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    Thats your problem. You need to update traktor. If you are trying to use the DJTT mapping, it will not work with 1.0.x.
    I have done all the updates in the Service Center. Is there somewhere else I need to go. I swear I downloaded 1.2.5 off the website and that was the most up to date version.

1. Do you have a controller manager in your system preferences?

2. Can you manually map anything?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

1. No there is no Controller Manager in the SP

2. No.

Open traktor... Click preferences... Take a screenshot. And one as well of the controller manager in the tp settings... This is Fd up
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Ok, screenshot of sp.

Where is TP located at?

Quote Originally Posted by djmaxone View Post
    That can not be the latest the version of Traktor...

When you open Traktor and click on the Traktor Pro LOGO in the top left corner, what version does it say you have?
    Ok, that is the problem. It's 1.0.0.250

That's confusing though as I have done all the updates in the service center. What do you think is going on, what do I need to do to get up to date. Maybe I have been downloading it and it's still bringing up the old version for some reason, I would have thought it would replace the old file.

When you click on the traktor pro logo in the top left corner what version does it say you have installed?
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

well i'd uninstall it completely! Use something like Mac Cleaner to make sure everything has been completely un installed.

http://maccleaner.com/

Then go to NI and download the latest version and install again.

Am sure once you have latest version your issue will be resolved :-)

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast