TP on start up and FX

Default TP on start up and FX

2 part question.

Everytime I start up my mac (osx 10.5.50) TP is booting up automaticaly.... Does anyone know why??

secondly.

When I take an image of a certain fx parameter, where is this image stored. If I had a bunch of chained effects that I like. Can I have these set to some list that I could scroll through then assign to a FX bank, rather than having to scroll through and assign each Fx to FX bank individually.

eg

beatmasher / gater / iceverb
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Well, for the automatic startup, goto system preferences>users>your account and click the login items, remove traktor. As for the FX bank idea, not sure, sounds like it'd help me out too! :-)
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)