OT: Master and Servant

Default OT: Master and Servant

I'll admit Im being lazy and have not taken the time to google this but I wanted to get a quick answer from anybody who may know:

Is it possible to connect 2 computers running WinXP with a USB cable, have one be Master and the other show up as just an other hard drive without too much work?

The only thing preventing this that I can think of off the top of my head would be defining one as Master and the other as Slave. Only thing is, I am not trying to open the boxes to play with the jumpers.
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

Showing up as a normal harddrive? Not that I know. You could always just map it as a network drive though.

does another XP machine not show up just as a hard drive if it's connected by usb?
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

yea the network map was suggested to me today but I think its a bit more work than I want to do.

Issue is I think the spare workstation has a virus and although I found a way to access the data (Bart PE)...I was afraid of simply sending the contents to a spare drive. I was informed today though that I shouldnt worry since viruses, etc need a registry to live and if there is one there I can just scan the drive contents later.
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

woo for a moment i got excited... i thought this was a bdsm thread on djtechtools XP