DJTechTools UK?

Thread: DJTechTools UK?

Default DJTechTools UK?

Living in the UK Sucks! Its Cold, It's Wet, but we as a country, generally have a good taste in music, and controllerism is becoming increasingly more popular as controllers and software are reducing in price giving anyone the opportunity to do this, will DJ Tech Tools ever open a UK source for controllers like the midi fighter and vestax VCI - 100? if they do i want a job!
    The advance of controllers and midi tech is rapid and this year more than most we are going to be seeing many controllers hitting the stores, id like to see DJTT expand and pull together and selling, all the best controllers tailored or suiting to the digital DJ, anyway im ranting now but i have been thinking about this loads while i have been off sick from work fell off my bike and cracked two ribs (OUCH). I have been trying to write and article to submit to DJTT but i have hit a creative block for some reason, probably my impending return to the world of my dull mindless job. anyone have anything to add to this request/rant feel free.

i've been thinking that a djtt web radio add-on to the site would be a nice touch

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

that would be interesting, could get people to submit mix's but then do you have to think about licensing etc etc.

hmmm...prob not a normal public broadcast license.

speaking of mixes/licenses what's goin on with that controller night you was talking about the other week?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

I have been looking into local venue capacity's and licenses etc, Pricing up and looking at other costs like PA and flyers its starting to look unlikely that i will be able to do it by myself, i'm looking into some sponsorship from a local equipment supplier does not look likly been taling to them and things are a bit tight, when i have some more detail and direction gonna make a a call to arms for people to get involved. I have been on strong painkillers all week they don't make you very productive, just sluggish and sleepy.

With you all the way on this one dude!
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox