Traktor Scratch Pro issue
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Scratch Pro issue

Hi Guys,

I have been kindly refered to you all by a friend, I hope you can help.

I've had TS Pro now for 2 months and it's worked without any problem at all. A couple of days ago I upgraded the software.....Yesterday I fired it up for a rinse and both of my turntables are playing through one channel on the mixer (Channel 1).

This is really strange because all software routing is fine and all cables are connected properly. As I said I've had it working out of the box fine without any problems. I'm told that updates can sometimes mess about with the softwares configuration. Please, please, please can somebody help!!!!!!?

Setup
    PC - with XP Home Edition, TS Pro with Audio 8, djm800, 2x1210's, 1x cdj 100.

Please help, i'm getting withdrawl symtoms here

Kind Regards
    Dan

Tech Convert

this is in the right section isn't it? Scarey lack of responce!!!

You should open your preferences and goto timecode setup, make sure your left one is set to a and right to b, then goto your input routing and make sure as well your left is on 1/2 and right is 3/4. Hope this helps!
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Tech Convert

legend, sorted.

Told you you'd get an answer on here eh Danny

Nice one DJMutagen

Mx1
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.