What is your day job? (If any) - Page 55
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast

So many white collar workers. Im a heavy equiptment operator. Drive dozer and excavator..

Would enjoy taking some school towards a more white collar job tho, My mind and iq state that I should be doing more then hard labour but I enjoy my days

Work as a freelance software dev and sell a few off the shelf software products. Mainly Windows desktop based, but slowly moving over to SAAS (software as a service) type products as that is where things are going these days, although (and I lose all cool / hip points for saying) I prefer the Windows desktop programming environment and tools. Much easier to code / fix / debug. But hey ho, that isn't what the kids want these days.

Don't even get me started on mobile / tablet dev work. That is on the cards for 2015 lol

Tech Convert

Just started DJing but a couple months ago, but I'm currently a research assistant in a neurology lab.

Tech Wizard

Part-time research assistant in physics lab (yes, I am university student)
    CMD MM-1 - CMD PL-1 - Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 - Traktor Kontrol F1 - NI Komplete Audio 6/Traktor Audio 2 Mk2
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page

Default Details Please

Quote Originally Posted by narrah View Post
    Word... I got a little 8 month old DJ as well... My plan is to work the rest of the year, then next year I can go back to Maritime college to get my next ticket above, this then means I will only have to work 3 months of the year, the rest i can hangout with my boy all day, surfing, remixing the wiggles.... but for now ill try to put some kit away for a house.

Found out yesterday that i get 10 weeks of this swing.... bring it... Im planning on playing my first club!
    What job is this that you only have to work 3 months of the year?!

I am a blogger, Freelancer and music enthusiast.

Data Scientist at a startup in the Bay Area
    I hate it and want to die every single day...but it more than pays the bills, so I just stick with it for now.

Tech Guru

I work in TV for a broadcaster as a vision engineer
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

hi there i'm software engineer from Ukraine. then i practice in FL studio. sometimes play sets in night club
    Last edited by padi_04; 02-14-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Tech Wizard

I work at vw, different activities