What is your day job? (If any) - Page 3
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

i´m just a regular salesman in a small skate shop...not the big money but it does pay the bills (if i get my money)
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

working in the taperoom in a vfx post-production house. handling the technical aspect of videos

Rocket Scientist (no seriously - I design systems and software for missile systems)

@djmaxone - I've got a mate who does similar, runs his own company doing everything from camerawork through to prost-production. Grinlor Productions if you're interested ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Mentor

my main occupation is law student, but that doesnt pay the bills. so i work at an electronics store every saturday.
    university doesn't require me to get up early so i have plenty of time to dj in the evenings.
    Stanton SCS3 System

I work as IT Systems Admin, Support Desk Manager.

Work 10am till 7pm - Mon to Fri.

Have 5 guys whose asses I kick daily.

Afterhours....I am a Psytrance Assassin.

Sarasin...the Psy Assassin.

I used to work HORRIBLE shifts until recently (promotion).

So now i don't have jetlag weekly...and my life is normal again. Worked these fucked up shifts for 3 years.

So stoked its done.

Now I am able to get back on the weekly club rotations.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Im a marine Engineering officer, Not the type that saves wales.... I actually work for a seismic exploration company at sea. I work 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off..

Whilst at sea I take a 12 hour watch of the engineroom. 0000 - 1200. somedays im busy, others I have I have my feet on the desk reading Djtt posts.
    Of recent im getting more into using my rig. Most days this trip I will usually have my rig set up in engine control room and play for a few hours, then again in my cabin after my watch.. Its good as there is no distractions here. Only thing is obviously being away from home for 5 weeks at a time... miss my son terribly.... but I more than make up for it when i return to Bali for 5 weeks of literally whatever I can think to do.

For everyday I work i get 1.151 days leave, so i actually work less than half the year and get payed for the full

...... im going home in two days, so these are the moments the job seems worth it. Somedays you h=just want to say fuck it, but working a 9-5 is my idea of hell.

Get to travell the world, I have done literally 2 laps in the last 4 months.....Dubai, malta, bahamas, canada, Honk kong, Japan, indonesia. Usa

To whoever it was that said they were in the navy, they should consider doing what I do, I got plenty of friends here who worked in various navys and they pay here is 3 times as good with 3 times as much time off.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

And you arnt going to get sent to war!
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

damn, everyone has a better job than me

even earl panda, lol

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

Many Engineers on here! I didn't think Engineering and DJ'ing was so common. I am a Civil Engineering Student at a local University. Currently on my work term and working for the government. Working on projects that involove new schools, new police stations etc.

Originally wanted to do Electrical Engineering before I decided that I also like to have a social life as this would be very tough. Civil isn't bad and working with the government is pretty relaxing as well! haha
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    damn, everyone has a better job than me

even earl panda, lol

BAH!

IT is a shitty industry.....well...support anyways.

When it all works....no one even knows you exist.
    When it fucks out...you the biggest fuckup known to man.

seriously.

Always fixing other peoples stuff ups.

If i had known it would be like this.....i doubt i would be in this industry.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast