Auto CUE to first beat in Traktor PRO???

Default Auto CUE to first beat in Traktor PRO???

Whenever I load a track in Traktor PRO it never auto cues to the first beat. Even when the grid marker is perfectly sitting there on the first beat. I hate having to hit "1" OR "Q" on the keyboard everytime I load a track. I tried adding a load marker but it deletes my grid marker and then my beat grid disappears. Is there a solution to this ? Even my old crappy Numark CD player always auto cues to the first beat.

Thanks.

You can have the grid marker, and load marker on the same point no problem. Try going to that point, press cue, then store and select load marker.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default Retarded

Are you kidding me ??? Load to the first beat ! I need to LOCK the beat grid then select CUE and LOAD marker. Then I have two exact CUE/LOAD markers ??? Crazy. C'mon NI people. LOAD it to auto beat grid marker "1" . Doesn't seem that difficult. WTF ?

Yes they should add a "Load to first Cue Point" option in the prefs.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "