Please Help Me External Sound Card
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Please Help Me External Sound Card

I bought the numark djio external sound card to be able to cue and mix while hearing the other deck playing and I tried alot times to set up on traktor but i couldnt do it and didnt work.

Could u guys help me to config and set up this on traktor please?

Thanks
    Willis
    Last edited by Dj Wills; 10-21-2008 at 04:27 AM.

set channel 1 & 2 to monitor & channel 3 & 4 to master on traktor.

the rca's in the middle are the monitor (ch 1 & 2) as well as the from 1/4" in the front labeled headphones

so the rca's on the left hand side are the master output (ch 3 & 4) Thats what you hookup to your speakers. Goodluck

Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

JesC is correct, I have my DJIO setup exactly as he stated with Traktor 3.4. Go to Preferences > Audio Setup > Output Routing, ensure it's in "Internal" mode, then set the outputs there.

Tech Convert

Default thanks

Ty so much for the answer u guys are greatu guys are awsome

Yeah I tried again and i followed the instructions and still doesnt work it I used the numark usb sound card and i have the vci 100

what sound card i should use ASIO4ALL or the Numark Sound Card ???

other thing might be is my headphones is too cheap lol I dont know if he has 2 channels my headphones they are not good i need buy new one lol

just let me know how we test?

I have the deck A playing and i have to put the crossfader all the way on the left side with headphones on and I press cue on the deck b and then I will have deck a on the left and deck b on the right with the crossfader all the way on the left

please let me know if im doing the right thing.

how about external do i need set up there too???

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

the quality of your headphones doesn't matter as long as the connection works.

Which connection (ASIO4ALL or NUmark) are you using that it is not working?

What connection are your headphones plugged into?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Convert

Im using the numark sound card and i plug my headphone on the front out put where is the mic output on the djio

Im doing anything wrong???I still cant no hear the deck be while deck a playing only if i move the crossfader which is a same thing the vci 100 without the sound card

Thanks
    Wills

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Wills View Post
    Im using the numark sound card and i plug my headphone on the front out put where is the mic output on the djio

Im doing anything wrong???I still cant no hear the deck be while deck a playing only if i move the crossfader which is a same thing the vci 100 without the sound card

Thanks
    Wills
    You have your soundcard set up wrong then, you have the monitor set to the wrong output in your traktor settings.

Tech Convert

Default cueing

Ok I still couldnt config i may be doing something wrong dont know lol im gonna reeinstal and install again something is wrong i tried to config with the information u guys gave but didnt work and dont know whats wrong i put the headphones on and play deck b while deck a playing press the cue button on vci 100 with the crossfader all theway on the right i just hhear what playing on deck b its weird lol

I just wanna make sure with you guys i have the vci 100 using traktor with this djio sound card i will be able to do a cueing???like you can listen to any track in your headphones before sending it out to the house system the djio does that???

because i need know if not i need change this djio for other external sound card

Please let me know
    Thanks
    Wills

make sure you have all your levels turned up. sometimes the headphone level is down. it shoudl be the black knobs on the top right of the vci that control that. if it doesnt work, check to see if you can hear the master or mix from the headphones.

Tech Convert

Default Cueing

I already did that didnt work it
    I just wanna make sure with you guys i have the vci 100 using traktor with this djio sound card i will be able to do a cueing???like you can listen to any track in your headphones before sending it out to the house system the djio does that???

Im thinking to change for M-Audio Fast Track Pro seens like nice sound card what u guys think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast