Traktor Scratch Pro and audio 4 question

Default Traktor Scratch Pro and audio 4 question

Right now I have traktor Pro and an audio 4, I just picked up some turntables from a friend and am wanting Scratch functionality. I know the Audio 4 will allow me to control 2 decks using timecode, but I want to know if it's possible to mix those two decks externally, while using a midi controller to control the other two available decks internally?

Well... On Audio 4 you have 2 stereo out. In Traktor you can't mix both internal and external at the same time. You need to mix all 4 decks internal if you want to use 4 deck.
    Use a x-session pro, xone 1D or similar midicontroller to mix internal.

Maybe you can use ASIO4All (Win) or Aggregated sound(Mac) to get more channels to mix external. But the answer is still the same, you need 1 stereo out per deck you want to mix external)
    www.discjockey.nu

Traktor Scratch Pro - MacBook Pro 13" - Midi Fighter 3D - Kontrol X1 - tma-1 - Pioneer CDJ-400
    Technics SL1210 MK2 - Allen & Heath Xone PX5

ah ok, i think that'll work since I have another audio interface for recording, I think it only has one stereo out, but thats fine since I only want a 3rd deck.

You will need TSP to be able to use Timecodes.

If you only have TP....you will need to upgrade.

I am in the same boat.

Use Deckadance and my VCI-100 (as a midi mixer) if i wanna bugger around with my Timecode Vinyls.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

There is an upgrade option if you have Audio 4DJ. Maybe you can contact NI and get a better upgrade price if you own both Traktor Pro and a Audio 4 DJ?

I had Traktor Pro and upgraded to Scratch instead of just buying a Audio 8 DJ.
    It's "only" 100Euros more so now I have the complete package. At the moment i'm just using controllers on gigs but maybe ill bring my 1210 since its so nice to beatmix with it
    www.discjockey.nu

Traktor Scratch Pro - MacBook Pro 13" - Midi Fighter 3D - Kontrol X1 - tma-1 - Pioneer CDJ-400
    Technics SL1210 MK2 - Allen & Heath Xone PX5