(cross) fader problems
    Tech Student

Default (cross) fader problems

Hi, I just tried to install my VCI-100 and traktor with Audio 2 DJ on a MacBook.
    My problem is that my (cross) faders aren't working and when I am playing a song in B-denk, I cannot hear the music. I have tried to find an answer on this forum but didn't find it.

Does anyone have any clue what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Need a little more info than that... OS? Version? Mapped right? Drivers updated? Sound card routed right? Controls mapped to not just one deck? If the crossfader moves on screen and you still can't hear, then it's a sound routing problem (along those lines) because traktor is receiving the MIDI cc to move the Xfade... Little more info and I'd be happy to help!
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

change your output settings to "internal"

Tech Student

I have a Mac OSX. The fader on screen is not moving at all when I move it on the vestax. Change external/internal does not solve the problem.

Thanks anyway for now, I will try to reinstall first, maybe that will help.

Your VCI isn't mapped then. Click preferences>Controller Manager> and either add it and map it or import a tsi :-D
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)