Bass-heavy Genres around 145-160 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This one is a bit faster, but sick as hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRVKb2VJYiA

thanks for all the help guys, great tracks and recommendations. i guess i didn't really think about how it'd be a lot easier to transition using the half-time BPM's..140->160 takes a bit more time than 70->80..which has tripped me out a little on how that works, but whatever. drumstep you say? interesting...

side note: since i've been genre digging lately trying to find new bpm ranges, i was expecting a lot more from uk garage than what i found..i was severely disappointed..but then again i didn't know what to expect.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Tech Guru

Yeah, that song, Step On, by original sin is pretty much Drum Step. Interesting sounds. Its basically a spin off of Jump Up with better percussion Imo.

Drumstep, while I love it and everything that's been coming out labeled as it, bothers me on some level.

Because all it is, to me, is Drum and Bass with serious Dubstep basslines. Which honestly I would just consider DnB, because I feel as though in EDM, the drums themselves really label the music genre more than anything.

But there are a lot of good transition tracks coming out recently as Dubstep seems to be having an overall effect on the rest of EDM that is coming out nowadays. A few years back you really didn't hear the real heavy basslines, and it's bridging between all sorts of genre's nowadays.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12