Thank God i backed up!

Default Thank God i backed up!

... as somehow between installing 1.2.5 and the comodo sandbox my whole collection & settings got wiped this afternoon! So in case you want this to happen to you i recommend backing up your traktor folder once a week. Lifesaver
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

seriously Comodo is acting up with traktor since 1.24... i am actually considering going for another fw-antivirus.

(check my "malicious item found" thread)
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Yes i took comodo off for the time being till i've done some testing with this new version.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I actully let comodo believe that every-Traktor-body and their mothers is a safe application and kept it off the sandbox and shit... did loads of testing.. didn't find any more complications.

I think the problems occur only during instalation.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Yep, anyway, its all under control now. having a bit of a mix right now and no issues since then

Crashes were a big problem for me with t3. Now that I'm on pro, I try to save the backup folder every Thursday night (a night of heavy mixing). Question is--- are there any other folders to back up to ensure full coverage.