$$$ disclosure from bloggers (EAN) - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    all pizzas have cheese

OH!!! extra cheese!!
    Oh yes EXTRA cheese.

Im guessing you can get your hands on some good Turkey Brad coming from Norfolk..?

As for Ice Cream... YES PLEASE..!

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    i ate 2 turkey burgers for dinner last night.
    Had some Dora Explora pasta with cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    [..]
    By the small size of the DJTT team and how spread out you all are geographically, it is easy to see that you just love what you do. I thank you all daily (the DJTT community, not just the managing team) for your generous contribution to life-style that is not always well received or understood. May the sun always shine on your face and the wind be at your backs.

Phil.
    Great to be a part of that, bro'. Much love for that!

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    I don't buy in to this whole turkey thing, two slices of pizza with extra cheese for me.
    .... cheese....

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Im ok with turkey burgers, im ok with pizza but cheese... cheese is where its at for me.
    .... cheeese....

Oh yes EXTRA cheese.
    CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

My last well earnest post is seeming pretty dry now...

Squeezy cheeeeeeese!

Oh and i'm probably far to late with the cheese gag toooo....

Dead Thread 2: The Epic Fail
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

Shit! What did I miss?

We was just flexing our muscles.... Lol
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I Love Cheese.
    I Love Peas.

Its Easy Peazy With New Squeezy Cheesy Peas.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5kI3zJFmA

Oldie but a Goldie.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    DJTT is about controllerism. Serato is a DVS, not really software designed for midi controllers. Traktor is probably the best software designed for djing with midi controllers. That is the essence of what this site is about.

Yet the blog still touches on almost all things Digital Djing... Even reviews of CDJs etc

DJTT does have products it promotes, VCI-100 SE, overlays, Midifighters, Firmeware kits, etc.

There is nothing cynical about it, it's an organic and natural evolution.

As I understood it, Ean modded the VCI-100 with arcade buttons and a layout, for his own personal reasons, because the buttons that ship with the VCI aren't the best and the boundaries of the layout can be pushed.

He set up this blog and found a lot of people liked what he'd done and wanted a piece of it.

The mappings, layouts and modding are a solution to a problem not being solved by the manufactures so he did it himself. They are also a real hassle to do and of course he deserves financial compensation.

Proper cool but also entrepreneurial. And i massively take my hat off to him and everyone involved... all forum mods included

Everything has been very open, even when they added ads to the forums, they took them off cause it didn't have the right vibe.

I got massive love for DJTT

+1 to "don't go changing"

This is to be commended
    +1, ean pushed the vci to it's boundaries (i hope they aren't reached yet ) and made up this blog to share it with the world. and there was this great comunity built around controllerism.

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat

By the small size of the DJTT team and how spread out you all are geographically, it is easy to see that you just love what you do. I thank you all daily (the DJTT community, not just the managing team) for your generous contribution to life-style that is not always well received or understood. May the sun always shine on your face and the wind be at your backs.

Phil.
    +∞

i visit the blog and forum on a daily basis and leant so much stuff here. more than you can read in some book or get in a conversation you have once in a while with another midi geek.. it's amazing what you all of you guys created with this blog AND forum..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Im guessing you can get your hands on some good Turkey Brad coming from Norfolk..?
    i can the best kind of 'turkey', the kind you wouldnm't believe

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

ean and everyone here rocks! Easy enough to avoid this website if u dont like it, see ya!
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    LOL, but absolutely correct.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast