$$$ disclosure from bloggers (EAN)
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default $$$ disclosure from bloggers (EAN)

Did Ean and DJTT ever disclose who they take money from as bloggers in accordance with the new blogger laws? if so anyone link that to me....

I don't believe for one second that Tief guys really said they travel around the world and run into traktor as a norm everywhere they go... without even touching on serato's domination of traktor at the top tier of DJing..
    it would make more sense if tief were also on the NI payroll which Im going to look into..

But if your both on the NI payroll... you guys should just stop..the DJ world doesnt need a FOX news.

Tech Student

oOoOo, i interested.
    The new blogger laws are pretty sweet IMO.
    first time i can remember a new law was passed that I actually support.

Tech Guru

why dont you believe this? If DJTT is going to interview someone, I assume those people have at least been to djtt. This is obviously a traktor oriented board. Why would they even talk about serato? There was absolutely no need in their posts. They were probably just like, "oh yeah man, we see that traktor stuff that you guys are so into all the time".

zing...

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrM View Post
    Did Ean and DJTT ever disclose who they take money from as bloggers in accordance with the new blogger laws? if so anyone link that to me....

I don't believe for one second that Tief guys really said they travel around the world and run into traktor as a norm everywhere they go... without even touching on serato's domination of traktor at the top tier of DJing..
    it would make more sense if tief were also on the NI payroll which Im going to look into..

But if your both on the NI payroll... you guys should just stop..the DJ world doesnt need a FOX news.
    So what your saying is that because Tief use Traktor and choose not to speak about Serato and that Ean mostly (not always) uses Traktor then they are both in the pay of NI and DJTTs is like Fox news giving just one opinion of the mainstream?

You say yourself that Serato is the market leader (although i see 10 times more Traktor DJs than Serato in UK) so how are these guys like Fox.
    If it was all about the market leader then maybe but its not.

Your post smacks of pity in a way. There are plenty of articles on Serato on DJTTs but if Traktor is more pre-levant then so what. Traktor is some people software of choice.

I fail to see the conspiracy.

If Tief are sponsored by NI thats there business. NI wont tell you anything, its got nothing to do with you.
    How is it not possible that the "run into Traktor wherever they go" of course they do, its been selling like hot-cakes since Pro came out. Id even venture to say that in the field of electronic music its been out selling the market leader which, let me tell you is an American perspective. Traktor is massive in the UK much bigger than Serato. I can tell you with authority that most of the large venues in London have a Audio8 installed so you will run into Traktor if you play in London.
    I think you underestimate the amount of name DJs that are using Traktor now.

Eans leaning towards Traktor is probably partly based on the fact that most of the DJTT members use Traktor (not all, but then not all articles are on Traktor). He needs to be relevant to his user base.

As for Ean being in the pay of NI, well who gives a fuck. Im sure he will declare anything he has to because of the Blog but jesus hes done a lot to promote great use of Traktor with his videos etc which helps all of us especially new users.

Its not like theres any subliminal messaging or gentle persuasion to buy Traktor. Its all blatant, obvious and upfront, mainly because Traktor is great

Oh , i am in the payrole of NI (kinda) so theres my declaration.

confused....

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

Man this site has no gimmicks or lies, what you see is what you get. I have been following this site for far to long no know any different. Just recently there was a "Serato tips" blog post up. Alot of people here use other things than NI related gear. I know that ALOT of people here use Ableton as well...
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

All I use and support is Traktor.. i wish they would pay me.

Damn MrM, if you don't like that this is Traktor/ NI dominated find a new forum...I'm not going to go bitch on a political party website about how all they talk about is pro-life and supporting the war...I would simply go to a place that shared my views...And since according to you Serato dominates the DJ world, it shouldn't be hard for you to find somewhere to go...

in the interests of 'fairness' and balance' would it be worth getting dedicated traktor/serato/ableton sub forums set up?

think i already know the answer, but i'm going to throw it out there anyway

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast