Is Drunk, Fyoog style..........
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is Drunk, Fyoog style..........

Just been out and got drunik,
    First time drunk on the forum drunk..........
    ,.......... can I get a woop woop.........
    Been to a dud step/ grime night and the best tune of the night was this one, luv it, roll on my london crew...........roll on my international crew........,
    let the fun begien.....................love all my DJTT crew, peace out....
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIuQM_q0IUU[youtube]
    Last edited by Fyoog; 04-16-2010 at 06:25 PM.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

........still dancin................
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Woop woop! I'm starting my drinking now...DJing a house party tonight, they asked for top 40/hip hop/electro (they described electro as lady gaga fml.) It's 50 bucks though so I'll take it. Heres to alcohol!

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastams View Post
    Woop woop! I'm starting my drinking now...DJing a house party tonight, they asked for top 40/hip hop/electro (they described electro as lady gaga fml.) It's 50 bucks though so I'll take it. Heres to alcohol!
    damn right, take the fiddy and rock it...... *raises his glass*.......here's to the beer!!!

You join the elite group of DJTT Alcoholics Fyoog
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    You join the elite group of DJTT Alcoholics Fyoog
    ........still dancing........ *stands still, thinks for a sec*..... i'd like to thank my friends, peers, colleagues..........family and the fact that electricity makes speakers and audio equipment work.......*raises glass (again)*.....

I love drunk threads! Once I'm off work, I'll be getting my drink on and mixing in the living room

Duck... I'm frunk as hlel!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Its the spelling that goes first, followed by loss of bladder control, in my case.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    ... followed by loss of bladder control, in my case.
    you broke the seal early obviously.......unlucky.... the dreaded beer curse.......peein on the regular.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast