Multi Deck problems

Default Multi Deck problems

Hello all,

I am new to these forums, and i tried to search for my issue first before posting a new thread but could not find an answer.

I just received my new VCI 100 SE and so far am loving it. I was following the tutorial by Ean on how to load the 3rd and 4th deck and it appears as simple as just hitting the DECK C and DECK D button on the controller to have the 2 additonal decks pop up on your GUI. However, when i go to press them, DECK C and D do not pop up. Am I doing something wrong? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!

-Paul.

try realoading the tsi otherwise map the following:

add in --> view --> layout select --> learn, press C
    change the button options to 4DInt Mixer if you mix internally

duplicate the command, press learn and D
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Default Deck c and D

Pressing the C and D buttons don't work like they are supposed to. When I press either of them, I get the browse song window. It sucks because I have to control decks C and D on my computer. I tried what you described above but it didn't change anything. I tried loading the TSI again but still no help. I tried both versions of the 3.5 TSI. Any ideas??

if it the buttons toggle the browser view you have to delete it.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

What command would that option be listed under. I think I deleted it, but I can't load songs onto deck C and D. Can anyone tell me how to map the LOAD SELECTION into decks C and D. I have tried several options, but it hasn't worked. What modifiers or values, etc would I need to use to set it up so that I can push shift and then deck C or D once I have selected the song??

The new tsi file will fix this issue. It has to do with the GUI settings not being exported. The new tsi file should be posted very soon.

any word on when that new .tsi file will be ready for d/l ?

actually, the new tsi file with the fix, is that the one that's already available for d/l on this site? slugged VCI-100SE3_5 (GLITCH FIX).tsi ? if so, i've imported that one and i still have the same issue of not being able to call up the C and D deck.

ACTUALLY....just noticed there is new tsi glitch fix file...downloaded and it now works!!!! thanks for all the help guys and thank you DJ Tech Tools for being the bomb!!!