more funny stuff on scratchlive.net - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Blah Blah Blah....SSL Vs Traktor....Mac Vs PC...Marine Corp Vs Army!

Who cares! Use what works best for you!

To be honest Traktor is ok, the VCI-100 is ok, SSL is ok...and so on!

BUT NONE ARE PERFECT!

Both programs have there good & bad things. Traktor...locks up on the splash screen...why? No one knows, NI say just restart Traktor...and turn off all midi controllers...why? Fix the damn bug! I recently play a gig with a friend and he has SSL the damn screen lock up on him on his Macbook...what happend? No One Knows! The damn timecode goes out all the time on both systems

We all have something in common we all use software hooked up to hardware to express our music! 25 years ago when Dj's were mixing on 19" mixers & 2 1200's they did rip on eachother b/c of the gear they used. They show what they could create with what they had! If they had beef, the battled! Then after it was all good!

I dont mean to flame, but this site is full of good info, please guys/gals lets keep this site on the right path. Last thing you want to see is Ean pulling the plug on this site.
    That's what I'm trying to get at . I guess it boils down the vinyl vs. digital argument coming to an end and now people need something else to whine about . I'm just wondering what they would be saying if ssl announced they were going to open up use of their sound card to other programs or allowed 3rd party sound cards to work with ssl (not that it would happen anytime soon). But on another note if I went poppin junk about ssl users I'd be talkin shit on 95% of my friends . What should matter is does the crowd know the difference and the answer is if you're doin it right they wont know or care .

Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    BUT what is wrong is to start flaming others for not thinking/choosing the same.

As JesC said... they both have it's good/bad.. in the end is all a matter of personal preference.
    They chose Serato.... many of us chose Traktor... so what?
    I hope you don't think I was flaming. Cuz I could care less what other people use. In fact, I like it when I can do things with my setup that others can't. That's why I'm continually changing and evolving my setup so I can do new things. That's why I love our forum here because all of you try and push yourselves to come up with creative new ways of doing things as well. If we work together here we can distinguish ourselves at home.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Beeson:

No...no.. no.. not you! I meant those people over there (not even worth mention the forum's name)

I am really sorry if that's the way my words sound while being read...

- We agree in many things... hence I don't necessarily reply or post my comments in many threads, except when someone needs help in a specific issue. -
    Last edited by Julio; 10-23-2008 at 04:53 PM.
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

Let's just drop this thread okay. We already had some threads on "elitist" attitudes of people on other forums. I suggest we pick it up there, if needed.

Otherwise we keep on repeating and repeating and repeating and...

Also the comparison song tends to get rather old:

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

dang - religious wars wherever you go

does it ring your bell? cool.
    does it not?. cool too.

OT but any of you heard the Lover's Acid albom from Luke Vibert? Lovely squelchy goodness

[edit] The graph above is funny, btw...
    The revolution will not be sent as an email attachment

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Let's just drop this thread okay. We already had some threads on "elitist" attitudes of people on other forums. I suggest we pick it up there, if needed.

Otherwise we keep on repeating and repeating and repeating and...

Also the comparison song tends to get rather old:

but if we keep this thread going it makes us seem elite without being elite LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Let's just drop this thread okay. We already had some threads on "elitist" attitudes of people on other forums. I suggest we pick it up there, if needed

...Fine. Take the high road.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Done!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by frak View Post
    OT but any of you heard the Lover's Acid albom from Luke Vibert? Lovely squelchy goodness

[edit] The graph above is funny, btw...
    Still heavily into his "I love acid" track...
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I have a funny feeling I will go looking for a lot more of this guy - just got switched on to him by a friend today...
    The revolution will not be sent as an email attachment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast