more funny stuff on scratchlive.net
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default more funny stuff on scratchlive.net

http://www.scratchlive.net/forum/dis...sion_id=101293

The level of stupidity and ignorance there is amusing !

Darrel855:

What can you expect from someone's who's nick is "airdrawn"? Maybe air is constantly drawn from his brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Airdrawn
    "his spells the beginning of the end for that sub-par, pseudo-pro, overbloated rubbish they call Traktor.

just watch hawtin jump the traktor ship now. expect a phone call soon serato from an unlikely wonna be investor going by the name of ritchie... "
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

i happen to use ssl and love it. i also like traktor stuff as well but dont have the flow to afford it. i see some people making some cracks but no more than what is on this website. maybe you are speaking of something specific but in general i would have to say your statement is stupid and ignorant. dj tech tools is represented well there if thru no one else but myself and generally there is some very good info there.

anyone who starts checking on traktor is an exception to my previous statement of course.

Quote Originally Posted by earwax View Post
    i happen to use ssl and love it. i also like traktor stuff as well but dont have the flow to afford it. i see some people making some cracks but no more than what is on this website. maybe you are speaking of something specific but in general i would have to say your statement is stupid and ignorant. dj tech tools is represented well there if thru no one else but myself and generally there is some very good info there.
    Really my statement is stupid and ignorant ? Dude you do understand I'm not cutting on ssl at all just the elitist attitudes that comes with a few people who use it . I mean if someone actually cares about the format they use they would want competition not a monopoly . Do these elitist type really think ssl would have even bothered with Ableton if the Traktor Pro announcement wast made ?

Blah Blah Blah....SSL Vs Traktor....Mac Vs PC...Marine Corp Vs Army!

Who cares! Use what works best for you!

To be honest Traktor is ok, the VCI-100 is ok, SSL is ok...and so on!

BUT NONE ARE PERFECT!

Both programs have there good & bad things. Traktor...locks up on the splash screen...why? No one knows, NI say just restart Traktor...and turn off all midi controllers...why? Fix the damn bug! I recently play a gig with a friend and he has SSL the damn screen lock up on him on his Macbook...what happend? No One Knows! The damn timecode goes out all the time on both systems

We all have something in common we all use software hooked up to hardware to express our music! 25 years ago when Dj's were mixing on 19" mixers & 2 1200's they did rip on eachother b/c of the gear they used. They show what they could create with what they had! If they had beef, the battled! Then after it was all good!

I dont mean to flame, but this site is full of good info, please guys/gals lets keep this site on the right path. Last thing you want to see is Ean pulling the plug on this site.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

JesC:

I agree... but to "leave it here" you would have to:

1. Close this thread (and delete my post)
    2. Delete the entire thread

The ball is in the mods/Ean's court..
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

It's true you see Serato out there a lot more than Traktor. I actually don't know any other dj's aside from Ean in my area that use Traktor. That said, the majority isn't always right. If you went by that then we all should be using CDJs still. It takes a while before people catch on to a good thing. Traktor still needs some work especially with adding things like VSTs, but Pro seems like it'll be a big overall improvement.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Fix the damn bug! I recently play a gig with a friend and he has SSL the damn screen lock up on him on his Macbook...what happend? No One Knows! The damn timecode goes out all the time on both systems

Funny, the chick I was playing with .... ah 'hem... spinning with last night had that exact problem. Serato was freaking out all over the place. I had to pull out my setup and take over while she got things situated and the timecode thing fixed.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

B33son:

You are right.. but if we all wear white shirts and pants... don't you think it would be boring? I think the same applies to this scenario... everyone have the right to choose whatever they think is OK for them.. BUT what is wrong is to start flaming others for not thinking/choosing the same.

As JesC said... they both have it's good/bad.. in the end is all a matter of personal preference.
    They chose Serato.... many of us chose Traktor... so what?

Let's not fall into that lousy / stupid mind game of theirs. Let's close / delete the thread and move forward with the forum's best interests. Do NOT advertise any longer that forum in here.. and end of story.
    Last edited by Julio; 10-23-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast