Streamlining for DAW.. this time on Windows 7

Default Streamlining for DAW.. this time on Windows 7

We have covered this topic for XP and Vista extensively. I would like to make a new one - for Windows 7 optimalization (possibly with Traktor specialization).

So, lets shoot first question.

Any GUIDES? standart google search doesn't find much... except this>
    http://createdigitalmusic.com/2009/0...-xp/#more-7680
    form of the article isn't much user friendly... all it says is what W7 can do, that XP or Vista can't but not much help how to achieve it.

other question is> is it possible in w7 to make second user profile which will be preset for optimalization (hardware, security and processes cuts) alongside main profile which has no limits?
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

^^ I second this proposition would love to get a streamline guide for W7 for DJIng purposes.
    Peace.Love.Unity.Respect for all dj's regardless of digital or analog

VCI100SE/Traktor Pro/G71GX-RX05 With Windows 7
    Liquid Drum & Bass is my passion

ok done some research.

there is no hardware profiles... so i am going to explore Dual boot options.

Anyone has experience with Dual Boot (Win 7 and Win 7) ?
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

I bookmarked this a while back - haven't tried any of the twaeks yet, though:

http://www.focusrite.com/answerbase/...le.php?id=1071
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I helped a friend tweak his x64/7 laptop last week. From what we've seen, doing it like I did my vista laptop (which in turn is pretty much "how to streamline xp") worked pretty well - the obvious differences being some extra windows services you may want to disable/set to manual, although that was pretty close to vista.

I duel boot with win7 / win7, and followed the xp streamline guide as to how to make traktor the shell etc.. Runs perfectly, have not yet had any freezes, which I have had with my standard boot profile
    Black VCI-100 SE Arcade #220/350 with white buttons / knobs & faders
    Audio 2 DJ
    HD 25-1 II SE