My full length album Pretty Twisted is OUT NOW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My full length album Pretty Twisted is OUT NOW

BEATPORT LINK: >> http://tinyurl.com/TR085

Hi DJTT'ers.... Out Today, my full length album, Pretty Twisted! Listen and buy exclusively on Beatport!! http://tinyurl.com/TR085

Track Descriptions (not for the faint of heart)

Careful Wit Dat Ax - Sounds of emperors (think Planet of the Apes), and creepy echoing synths are set over winding pulses of textured bass and drums.

Naked - When you're mind has completely left this world, tracks like this are written. Vocals that are just wrong, but sometimes we all need to be disturbed.

Headbugs - What do you do when you havent moved from the studio chair in days, with visions of bugs among you and on a rampage? And what happens when the voices youre used to hearing so clearly start to mumble and make no more sense? Lance avoids certain involuntary commitment by writing this one.

Mi Pianooo - Not only can Lance play a creepy piano, but he can apparently sing the keys, or at least try.

Italo Bock - With love for his Italian heritage Lance let his inner techno guido shine. Maybe it was just too much Jersey Shore, but this track is a sick, reverb laden homage to his homeland.

Mai Tai Slaughter Bitch - Dark and minimal sounding, but still huge overall. A bigroom track with nuances that creep up you each time you hear it. This is what happens when you spend weeks locked in a room with only mai tais to drink and Japanese splatter flicks going in the background.

Beat Yir Bird - A big room tech sounding track with repetitive minimal percs driving and delayed. Lance adds the call of a bird, which he believes has been in his head for years.

Deep Pete (original) - Remembering his friend from college, Peter Rock, Lance felt in the creation of this album Pete was constantly standing behind him just as he did way back. Oddly enough, Lance isnt really sure if he ever had a real friend named Pete, but his influence on the track is without question. Creepy.

Technocaine - Is it about techno and drugs? Defo.

Forgotten - Hours and hours of music creation will surely drive you mad, what happens if everyone forgets about you? Lance may have lost in on this one.

Bobbis Steel Drum - Introducing new sounds and drive to Lances core of minimal elements, BSD adds a bit of jacking sound to his normal darkness.

Deep Pete (Lances Peter Goes Deeper Edit) - Not all things about Lance's friend Peter were creepy, he had great hair and was a real charmer with the ladies, so in his (possibly imaginary) honor, something deeper was required.

SUPPORT FROM: Dubfire • Laurent Garnier • Davide Squillace • Alex Delia • Alexander Madness • Anderson Noise • Cari Lekebusch • Carlo Lio • Miniminds • Nicole Moudaber • Cristian Varela • Eddie Halliwell • Technasia • Tomy DeClerque • Nihil Young • Peter Bailey • Richard Dinsdale • Dimitri Nakov • F.Sonik • Anthony Attalla • Francesco Bonora • Robin Hirte • Roman Gertz • Subfractal • Tom Hades + MANY MORE!!
    Last edited by LanceBlaise; 04-28-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Nicely done. Heading over for a listen right now!

I'll wait until it comes out on bitTorrent....

JK

I'll definately pick it up on BP when I get back home tonight.

Big fan of Naked and Mi Pianooo. Gonna grab the whole release though to show some love. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Says View Post
    I'll wait until it comes out on bitTorrent....
    I am seeding it already lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    I am seeding it already lol jk
    finally! been waiting for a seed forever! :P
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Coolness bro'! Will check it once again!

Any changes since the preview, Lance?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Putting it through Mixed in Key as we speak!

Side note, why is when I put a Beatport song into iTunes with a Techno genre it comes up as 18 or 35 in the iTunes genre? Everything else is good, just Techno. No biggy, but weird.

Keep it coming Lance.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Thanks guys... appreciate all the support... As always I don't think the previews on Beatport do the album justice, I wish they let the labels choose the preview, or just play a little more of the song with a better sample rate... sometimes the best parts get cut off or the sound quality is complet sh!t...

speaking of support i forgot to put in some of the key names supporting the album already....

SUPPORT FROM: Dubfire • Laurent Garnier • Davide Squillace • Alex Delia • Alexander Madness • Anderson Noise • Cari Lekebusch • Carlo Lio • Miniminds • Nicole Moudaber • Cristian Varela • Eddie Halliwell • Technasia • Tomy DeClerque • Nihil Young • Peter Bailey • Richard Dinsdale • Dimitri Nakov • F.Sonik • Anthony Attalla • Francesco Bonora • Robin Hirte • Roman Gertz • Subfractal • Tom Hades + MANY MORE!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast