VST Shopping
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VST Shopping

Default VST Shopping

Next couple of months I intend picking up a few vst's for Ableton, looking for a good all in one synth EG Albino 3 and also going to be picking up a minomoog already set my mine on the GForce Minimonsta, so is there anything else people could recommend which they think is pretty decent, mainly working on Deep and Tech house for now ;-)

NI Massive I love Albino 3. Managed to get The Cosmosis Psytrance presets for it. Wicked.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Cool NI shall be added into the list of must check demos

Rebirth for iPhone Massive + Absynth and a few Kore soundpacks!
    Oh BTW, added u on house-mixes buddy.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

+1 on Nexus, is truly all in one.

Also check on Trillian and Omnisphere by Spectrasonic their truly brilliant!

NI:Massive is awesome for LFOs and shit!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I've tried Nexus, and even though it's really cool, I think it's too easy (if that sounds logical..?) I mean the sounds are so awesome even if they are untuned.
    Today, I discovered a 'string' VST (free!) called 'DSK Strings', can be downloaded HERE. Sorry if you were not looking for free VSTs but I guess some money saving can't hurt, right?

Nexus & Vanguard are wicked. Long shopping list mate lol.

Massive == win, been using it in every project i do for the last few years now - sick synth

Albino is pretty sweet too.

Though really i would say dont go out and buy a ton of synths at once, pick one, buy it, learn it inside out then when your ready to move on grab another.

Cant go wrong with starting with Massive though

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Rebirth for iPhone Massive + Absynth and a few Kore soundpacks!
    Oh BTW, added u on house-mixes buddy.
    yes added you back m8 thank you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast