Does anyone know the life expectancy of Traktor Pro,
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Does anyone know the life expectancy of Traktor Pro,

As in, how long before the next paid update?

prospective skratch buyer.

Also can anyone find me the link to somone using machine and kontrol 1 with traktor, searching in vain at te moment!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Mate I can tell you with 100% certainty that anything anyones answer here is pure speculation. There simply isn't a road map that far ahead that anyone outside the inner circle at NI knows about.

Not the beta-team nor mods even know.

If you want my "guess" based on pure speculation not any hints or prior knowledge the next Paid Update will include a huge feature update such as a sampler and/or Maschine integration maybe even a warp-like feature and will be after summer.

This is pure guess-work maybe even pure bollocks.

Remember that paid updates are usually pretty cheap for existing users so I wouldn't worry about buying now .

Of course they could be working on my request of a remote control kitten!!! Seriously I have requested it.

hahaha meiiaow,

yeah i think i'm just procrastinating cos I'm worried about parting with the cash.

Im just gonna do it!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You heard it here first!!! Karlos says the new Traktor will have absolutely every feature you ever wanted, including a remote control kitten. Due late summer.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Can't wait!
    DJ Darren Millar ---------
    ----- www.djdarrenmillar.com

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Of course they could be working on my request of a remote control kitten!!! Seriously I have requested it.
    Oh yeah! Just what I've always wanted, a pussy on command!

Couldn't resist ;-)
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    You heard it here first!!! Karlos says the new Traktor will have absolutely every feature you ever wanted, including a remote control kitten. Due late summer.
    That is pretty damn breaking indeed. I'ma put that on myspace!

Seriously: I'm too in doubt whether to go scratch or not.. would need two turntables and the audio 4 dj at least.. And some records of course.. darn I'm thinking too much of this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Mate I can tell you with 100% certainty that anything anyones answer here is pure speculation, except for me, cos I know the answer. There simply isn't a road map that far ahead that anyone outside the inner circle at NI knows about. Luckily I'm in that circle

Not the beta-team nor mods even know. Just me. mwahahahaha.

If you want my "guess" *wink wink* based on *cough* "pure speculation" not any hints or prior knowledge the next Paid Update will include a huge feature update such as a sampler and/or Maschine integration maybe even a warp-like feature and will be after summer.

I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE OUT THIS SUMMER.

Remember that paid updates are usually pretty cheap for existing users so I wouldn't worry about buying now .

Thanks Karlos, I look forward to your summer release. We should probably post your above comments on NI to give others a heads up.
    Will you also be negotiating cheaper upgrade costs for DJTT members? What if I forego the kitten and just except a free Traktor bible update for the new version instead?

Thanks buddy.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Now that's ^ a little overboard. I heard the kitten will only be compatible with the new Super Traktor though so all you losers that don't upgrade will be out of luck!!!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast