question

Thread: question

Default question

So how does it work if U show up to a club with ur traktor scratch set up. and they already have serato runnin into there system?? And everybody else is using serato?

screwed? Or what
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Laugh at them, then plug your rig into the mixer
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

is there a way to daisy chain serato and traktor?

Like using the Thru outputs or something?

Most sound guys at the club are not going to like you disconnecting anything or hooking anything up. Just download serato and start using it. Not every club is going to be traktor scratch ready. If you a Guest DJ, respect the system. If you a headliner, its a different story. Its better to know how to use different DVS's and CDs cuz you never know.

This is what I have installed and ready to go on my Mac's: Traktor 3.4/Traktor Scratch/Serato and CDs or Vinyl (if I have to)
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

I wish Serato would allow midi mapping without having the box connected