Introduce Yourself - DjTechTools Roll Call! - Page 53
Page 53 of 381 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thanks Loki and Tekki, appreciated!

Loki, what does, "Even though he was using Torq DVS" mean, haha. Nothing wrong with using Torque! Let's me cue up insanely faster than wax and set cue'points for some big bad mixin

Unless this forum has something against Torque that is, hehe

LOLz, most guys here are VCI-100 fanatics.
    (me however... got the hots for the BCR. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by AmmunitionRecs View Post
    Thanks Loki and Tekki, appreciated!

Loki, what does, "Even though he was using Torq DVS" mean, haha. Nothing wrong with using Torque! Let's me cue up insanely faster than wax and set cue'points for some big bad mixin

Unless this forum has something against Torque that is, hehe
    Nah just busting your balls, whatever tool gets the job done. Most people in these forums are using Traktor or Ableton
    2 x Techinics 1200 mkIIs, SL1, Pioneer DJM-500, Novation Dicer, Stanton 680 carts, Acer Aspire 1410 11" Netbook
    ----------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/djlokifl

Hehe, right on

Ableton's good in my opinion for doing quick transitions / mash ups and all that jazz but, there's no using decks / cd tables with that right? Not that I'm aware of anyways. Auto beatmatches as well if I recall, I haven't touched Ableton in ages. Should dust mine off and give it a go again one of these days, haha.

Felony of Kryteria uses Traktor, came over and did a set with it on the Ammo Radio show one day, great looking interface most def.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmunitionRecs View Post
    1. Real / DJ / Label Owner name: Coffey

2. Where you are from: Orlando, Florida, US

3. Stlye of music you enjoy playing: Drum & Bass!

Was referred to the forums by DJ Loki, great looking community you guys have setup here. Look forward to lurking through a few of these pages most def, bigup
    chur bro! what flavour dnb are you into?

[this is where all our dnb head live http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...778#post59778]
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Kaon, into the Neurofunk and Techy'er side of things. Kinda hung up on some new bits by the likes of T-Tech and Imprintz + Kloe, very melodic dnb but that transitions to some bangin neuro business

You can checkout our flavor at www.ammunitionrecordings.com if you're interested, or www.myspace.com/ammunitionrecordings

Tech Convert

Asiago / nick
    burlington, VT
    hip hop sets....and house/trance/minimal sets...
    vci-100 black

Default Milk Styles DJ DROPS

whats up DJS! I'm Milk Styles from the Commercial Kings, Voice Over and Producer, We create the hottest DJ and Mixtape drops if anyone is interested. We do effects and all that the whole 9, nothing is impossible for us to create. So if youre interested holla at us!

DJ Tim.
    Clarksburg, WV
    Hip-Hop RnB / Dance / House / Techno

Television Broadcast engineer as a full time day job, Spinner by night

started djing when I was only 8 in long island new york got a biz licence in suffolk county when i was still in middle school,I have gone from vinyl, to cd's & mini discs to now Traktor Pro & VCI-100 / with cd backup, love it it has opened up so much and the syncing alows me to more focus on hw i just want to mix my elements together.

currently working on a midibox.org midi unit for extra buttons and triggers (controllerism). also started dabbling with ableton live 8..

one of the dj that locals around here and PA use to work for vestax so im in good company here

Tech Wizard

deef

Heidelberg ( Germany )

IDM, Leftfield-stuff / minimal, electro

got my vestax few days ago