Crossfader problem in traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Crossfader problem in traktor

I have a the m-audio xsession pro and have assigned the crossfader in traktor to it but it will not fade in/out when mixing. If somebody could tell me what I am doing wrong it would be appreciated.

You might have the soundcard settings on mixing in external mode - the crossfader does nothing in external mode.

Tech Convert

I reinstalled traktor and got it working partially. It only fades out the one side and its the wrong way round even when having inverted enabled. This is really strange as it works fine in ableton.
    Last edited by djjodiem; 11-02-2008 at 05:18 AM.

Tech Wizard

go to your master settings in the view options(top left corner) and look at your decks, there should be 4 on there (a,b,c,d). On each deck there is a left and a right side arrow... make sure a is pointing left and b is pointing right, c is left and d is right.... Happened to me a few days ago before a gig.

If this isnt clear just let me know i can maybe explain further, if you are confused

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by fro1156 View Post
    go to your master settings in the view options(top left corner) and look at your decks, there should be 4 on there (a,b,c,d). On each deck there is a left and a right side arrow... make sure a is pointing left and b is pointing right, c is left and d is right.... Happened to me a few days ago before a gig.

If this isnt clear just let me know i can maybe explain further, if you are confused
    That did the trick. Thanks for the help!