Bento needs a logo ! - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

FTW.
    That is head and shoulders above the rest.
    Still concerned about the Metalheads (ish) of the top of the skull. Maybe add some more detail to the top of the skull and that is a first class logo you have .

I like a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Still concerned about the Metalheads (ish) of the top of the skull. Maybe add some more detail to the top of the skull and that is a first class logo you have .

I like a lot.
    +1, I find the bottom half is round and fluid and the top is cold and square. Tempted to see what it would look like with shading just white, too.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

I see different styles in Cuttaboy's design. Round and square doing a not too good a blend in.This next to the grain in the logo...

It wouldn't be my pick, sorry.

I have also these kinda logo's too often in the hardstyle/oldstyle/hardcore gabber world, so I wouldn't do a skull thing.
    Than again that is me.

Somehow I still associate Bento with the Gasmask. I think I would focus on that. Maybe even do it graffity/puppet style.
    Something along the line of:
    Last edited by tekki; 05-26-2010 at 03:50 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Default had another go.

I liked cuttaboy's design but i agree with tekki i had another go after seeing cuttaboys tried to do a stencil idea using elements of cutta's design, but it needed some round shapes in it.
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Tech Mentor

Heres another revision I did yesterday, will have another crack at this later, taking into account every ones feed back..

Tech Mentor

I'm getting in on this. I'll hook you up B

past the fu k'n around here is what I have some up with.
    B/w to start suggestions, on changes etc... If you like this bento then it can be developed

MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Quote Originally Posted by jasonj View Post
    past the fu k'n around here is what I have some up with.
    B/w to start suggestions, on changes etc... If you like this bento then it can be developed

Thats not to bad at all, however i would prefer a font with spaces inbetween the letters instead o them all being joined up (except if it looks good to have 2 or 3 off the letter joined up in some way) - generally though defined lettering so its easy to read

Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    I liked cuttaboy's design but i agree with tekki i had another go after seeing cuttaboys tried to do a stencil idea using elements of cutta's design, but it needed some round shapes in it.
    The stenciling kinda thing is what i initially wanted to go for in the first place - simplicity is key to this logo i think. I do like the eyes on your design, though maybe not the wave lines extending out from the eyes. Not too big on look of the headphones on either design though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Something along the line of:
    I quite like that piece of art
    Last edited by BentoSan; 05-26-2010 at 11:17 PM.

I could do a rework, or if you like it, I can just pass it(the PSD file) your way.

We have used it for a few really small Restricted Sessions projects in the past, but we are now flying under the MIDI shaolin logo.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast