How to upgrade Traktor 3 LE to PRO on Snow Leopard? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Crack kills. I'm upgrading from the demo of pro today, just need to install one of my LE discs and get the ball rolling.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Don't laugh to me :-D Sorry guys, I just tried Traktor with crack before purchase the original. Now I know, that this is great software, so I would like to purchase it. And I don't like re-installs, so I just ask, if is possible to legally with 129euros, UPGRADE this crack to full and legal version without re-installing. That's all. :-D
    So, why U laughting to me? :-D

OK, I will install Traktor 3 LE and after that UPGRADE to PRO. Only this I need to know :-)
    Last edited by DJ Myxin; 05-25-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Myxin View Post
    Don't laugh to me :-D Sorry guys, I just tried Traktor with crack before purchase the original. Now I know, that this is great software, so I would like to purchase it. And I don't like re-installs, so I just ask, if is possible to legally with 129euros, UPGRADE this crack to full and legal version. That's all. :-D

OK, I will install Traktor 3 LE and after that UPGRADE to PRO. Only this I need to know :-)
    If you use Pro in Demo mode (just download Pro from NI and without a serial number it works in Demo for half and hour and stops) you can find out all you need to know without a crack.

Yes we all know that cracks exist and are sure that there are forum members running them, but they are politely quiet about it.

Welcome to the legit side of Traktor and I'm sure we can help you with whatever questions you will have about it in the future.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Tech Guru

we're just messing around with you man.

Honestly I think its great that you liked it and now want to buy the real deal and are asking how to do it.

Welcome to the forum --- these guys here are very knowledgeable and helpful.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Don't laugh to me :-D Sorry guys, I just tried Traktor with crack before purchase the original. Now I know, that this is great software, so I would like to purchase it. And I don't like re-installs, so I just ask, if is possible to legally with 129euros, UPGRADE this crack to full and legal version without re-installing. That's all. :-D

Dude no-one is laughing and certainly not at you.

We must put you on the right path though. We are here to help

I can guarantee that we can help you get Traktor Pro installed and running but you must do it the legit way.
    That crack version is an awful piece of crap but im glad you into Traktor and you going the right way about it finally.

Let us know how the upgrade goes ..

Like i said we are all here to help.

Why not? Oh yeah…'cuz NI software is still written with a Windows mindset and doesn't follow the OS X way of drag & drop installs and "uninstalling" meaning the same thing as deleting.

Traktor appears to be great software now, and I'm not flaming it…but they should really learn to code better.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I don't understand..?

Tech Wizard

yes, 30 mins in DEMO are great, but...if you learn how to control everything like a beginner...you need more. So for this reason I selected crack.

But now I know, that I like it and I'm going to purchase it so I just wanted to know easiest way how to do it...best without re-install.

I all the time thought that Traktor 3 LE is old for Snow Leopard...but I didn't tried - my bad ...and I'm working for czech Apple Premium Reseller

OMG Never mind

Thanx for open my eyes you are here really great people! I appreciate that.
    Tonight I will install Traktor 3 LE on my MBPro and after that install UPGRADE from NI's website

Tech Wizard

So, I installed Traktor 3 LE, but I can not activate it: "Service Center can not be found. Please run the product installer again to install Sevice Center."

I tried many times: re-install Traktor 3 LE, Service Center too...

Now I have installed Traktor 3 LE on Macintosh HD, not in Applications folder. Instalation on Macintosh HD was my last idea, but I still (after launch Traktor 3 LE and click on the Activate button) can not activate it.

:-(

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Maybe try to install service center on it's own

http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...Service_Center
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast