Mapping VCI-100 Jogs to act like CDJs ala SE VErsion

Default Mapping VCI-100 Jogs to act like CDJs ala SE VErsion

Hey

I'm normally good with mapping but this is basic and got me oddly stumped...

I got my jogs currently mapped "like" vinyl when the vinyl mode button is pushed down...

Then when i push it, i currently set the jogs to deactivate (ie they are blank) cause sometime when the bass is loud in the club is was slightly moving the jogs and i wanted them deactivated.

But i got some foam now so i want to set them to work like cdjs, like on the SE...

How to I change the sensitivity of the platters when vinyl mode is off....

Can anyone point me in the right direction mapping wise?

Cheers
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Ok,

I run my jogs so that when vinyl is lit.. it causes scratch mode, and when its unlit, its seek mode.

For seek mode, I simply have a single midi mapping line with the jog set to relative, and the sensitivity set to 20% (no acceleration).

For Scratch mode you need two lines.

The first is 'scratch on' and is mapped to the note A#2 and B2 (These are the notes the jogs give off when first touched). Simply map scratch on with interaction mode 'hold'

Second, add a 'scratch' command, which is mapped exactly the same as your seek line, but usually with a lower sensitivity (mine is 3%).
    www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

I have been using your mapping but now when deck B is in vinyl mode it wont start the deck to play by pressing the stop start, and the pitch won't work at all on that deck by using the jog wheel. If the track is playing and the vinyl mode is turned on it stops the track. Not sure why this isn't working. Is that part of the mapping you designed?
    MacBook 13"- N.I. Audio Kontol 1- Vextax VCI-100 - N.I.Traktor Pro - M Audio BX5A