Having Problems with VCI 100 and Tpro

Default Having Problems with VCI 100 and Tpro

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me....

I have just purchased a VCI 100 and Traktor Pro. Im using an iMac intel core Duo with 1GB of RAM and Mac 0S 10.4.9. and running it all through a Numark io.

First off, the sratching is seriously delayed. When I load another track into deck B, sometimes freezes the mix. VCI 100 and Tracktor dont always respond to one another. And when mixing tracks can jump around. I have a green sticker on the back of the VCI so im sure im on firmware 1.2. I have the letency set to 5.5 as all other setting sound crazy.

ANY IDEAS? please help, i just wana mix! Also does anyone have any descent map files for the VCI/Traktor Pro, as the one supplied with Pro sucks....

THANKS,

Adam

Have you tried to put Bome in between the VCI-100 and Traktor? I run things that way in 3.4 and have resolved a ton of freezing issues. Those issues could be lingering. You may have success that way.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Also work your way down from 10ms latency.
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

I tried the latency settings and it seems to run best on 5.5. if I move the slider any higher the programme quits and crashes. One other problem I seem to be having in deck "B"s BPM doesn't seems to sync up properly to A. In other words its way off.

Being really thick here, whats Bome?

Cheers for help guys!

Quote Originally Posted by woodz0000 View Post
    I tried the latency settings and it seems to run best on 5.5. if I move the slider any higher the programme quits and crashes. One other problem I seem to be having in deck "B"s BPM doesn't seems to sync up properly to A. In other words its way off.

Being really thick here, whats Bome?

Cheers for help guys!
    Bomes is a midi translation program - its really useful for making your own advanced mappings. It will also stop dropouts of your VCI-100 because when the VCI-100 drops out you only need to reboot Bomes and not the whole of Traktor.

i get the same syncing issue...
    when i hit sync, for some reason the bpm always like to jump to 103... regardless of what the other track is... and it does that for both decks. i've tried several different tracks, and even when have the same track in both decks playing at the same time, traktor thinks its out of sync and when i hit sync, bam ---> 103 bmp!
    ???

Check that your master tempo isn't set to 103. There's something set to 103 somewhere.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition