- the firmware with the "ramp up problem"
the jog wheel touch sensor turns off when the wheel stops turning, not when you release your finger.
- VCI-100's with a green sticker on the back are firmware version 1.2
- If you press both "scratch/jog" buttons at once and the pitch bend is disabled then you have 1.2
- the fourth FX buttons are the send the same messages as the cue section creating a mapping problem
- The firmware from the VCi-100SE designed by Dj TechTools
- You can tell if you have 1.3 by following these steps.
1) connect your vci-100 to a computer but dont start traktor.
2) Click the button that is at the top right hand corner of the left jog wheel (its next to the filter knob for deck A).
3) If this button toggles on and off then you have 1.3 (the same button on the right side will not toggle on and off.
Here are a few of the changes made in 1.3
* Eliminated the problem where the 4th FX buttons trigger other buttons (cue)
* added midi in functionality to the loop buttons
* added a note on to the jog wheel in scroll mode
* turned the filter knobs into double knobs (0-127 on the left and right side)
* added a "freeze function" to the bottom of each fader and top of the fx knobs. this sends out a 127 message only at the end of the movement
* added inverted messages to the faders (this allows an effect to be turned on by turning the fader down- not possible otherwise)
* added unique values to the FX buttons (these were used for direct FX selection- now added in Traktor Pro)
To assist in mapping a user here on the boards created a diagram of the added messages.