What happens when you delete Traktors collection?
    Tech Guru

Default What happens when you delete Traktors collection?

I have a ton of tracks in my collection that don't load because my library has changed places and changed files so many times so it's useless having my Traktor collection. So if I delete my track collection will I lose cue points, and grids for tracks that I still do have?

Tech Guru

Happens everytime. You think it's safe to delete Traktors collection...and then...

All the grids, cues etc that you've stored for each track will remain. you need to relocate/remove the missing tunes and do a consistency check mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by mmauve View Post
    Happens everytime. You think it's safe to delete Traktors collection...and then...

Hahaha! very well explained! An image is better than 1000 words!
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

I actually do it all the time (actually almost every week). I'll clear the collection, and then re-import everything from my music folders. This is mostly because I move tracks around to keep track of what I've played on my radio show. I don't mess with cuepoints much, but it seems to maintain my grids just fine. Just make sure you don't have the checkbox select that deletes the files too!

Just in case though I use synctoy to make sure that my collection is mirrored in 3 places.

Tech Guru

i was expecting one of those god kills a kitten pictures.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water