traktor pro problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default traktor pro problem

Problem is: are performance issues and there's like scrambled sound and it has the wrong speed and I can't change latency..

Message deleted...
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

Tech Wizard

message deleted but I don't know why.. either way; I didn't read the manual, I know what I'm talking about.. the settings are exactly the same as I had in traktor 3 and I found someone who has the same problem here: http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=72908

Tech Wizard

just posted it here to see if anyone may have the answer

Sounds like a bug in Traktor Pro itself, or maybe driver problems - try changing using your internal soundcard and ASIO4ALL to see if you still get the problem, that will rule out driver problems.

Tech Wizard

nop, tried it and with asio I get no sound at all.. have found 2 other people that have the same problem and we've reported it with NI.. will let you guys know when we got an answer

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

what sound card do you have?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Wizard

interna...

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Oh, well, I'm just gonna throw this out there... that the internal sound card might be the problem in and of itself.

I know whenever I have used the internal sound card it always clicks and pops and sounds all-around awful, unless I pull my latency back something fierce. I don't know if there is a way to change the latency on an internal sound card, however. I don't know if it has a setting. You might want to look into getting some sort of audio interface.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

DvlsAdvct:

Yes, you can change latency settings on some internal sound cards. Mostly those so-called "HD Audio" cards.

tical:

The reason I deleted my post (That you read before I deleted it) was because after reading it, I thought it sounded "rude" for a new member who just posted a completely legit question/trouble.

I tried to find out more information regarding your problem and come back with a real possible solution, than just tell you in a fancy way "Please, have you read the manual"?

The main reason I stop by to these forums is to have fun, learn, help and share with others.
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast