50% off Traktor upgrades this month.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Default 50% off Traktor upgrades this month.

Now this just pisses me off since I upgraded to Pro last week.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...r/dj-products/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

damn photo beat me to the punch
    i was literally just about to post this .. this forum is on top of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Now this just pisses me off since I upgraded to Pro last week.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...r/dj-products/
    I feel you mate, I would be very angry if that was my case.

I'm learning of this, when Traktor Pro was about to show, they gave Traktor 3 for 100 bucks. Maybe that offer now means Traktor Pro 2 is near. I won't buy another software till the next version is comming, all the bugs are fixed and I got a nice discount for it. If you buy it the moment they release it you pay the full price basically to be a beta tester and lose your time complaining at their forum about all the bugs instead of enjoying your purchase which should be already spot on when you pay for it, unfortunately this has become a common practice for all software companies: "Oh well, we'll fix that in the next update"

They won't screw me anymore, if you buy something that it's not software you pay for a finished product to use it right away and not to help the company to finish their job, why has to be different with software products?
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Someone, somewhere, let slip not to long ago that the future was to behold some interesting things. Free upgrades with purchase and now half price upgrades all add up to that future getting closer and closer.
    Chris Jennings FHP

I remember karlos saying ni is releasing a paid update this summer (not true)

edit: it's 'after the summer' and he said it HERE (third post).

On the serious side, I see there is no option for TP users to update to TSP with 50% off, amirite?

edit2: Post 600, whoohoo
    Last edited by sj03w4t; 06-01-2010 at 02:38 PM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Someone, somewhere, let slip not to long ago that the future was to behold some interesting things. Free upgrades with purchase and now half price upgrades all add up to that future getting closer and closer.
    Id guess that refers to Native Girls post about the "future of Traktor".
    As Thomas said at the time there is always something in the pipeline.
    As some people would have you believe there is NEVER a lull or downtime
    at NI. They are up to something all the time.
    Dubfire made a comment on Twitter but ?

One thing im sure of its they are not trying to con people into buying stuff that will be outdated soon.

Stuff gets updated. Thats the nature of software.
    I bought Traktor Scratch 2 weeks before Traktor Scratch Pro came out (id being using Traktor 2 & 3 for 4 years previous) and i got a free upgrade to TSP through the Grace Period offer.

Quote Originally Posted by sj03w4t View Post
    I remember karlos saying ni is releasing a paid update this summer (not true)
    Oh your a bad man. So not true.

One thing you can be 100% about is i have/will never break my NDA. Not even a hint.

I just wish some drunk engineer would "lose" his prototype copy of Traktor in a bar so some tech blog could buy it and spoil the surprise.
    Chris Jennings FHP

I just wish some drunk engineer would "lose" his prototype copy of Traktor in a bar so some tech blog could buy it and spoil the surprise.
    you have better chances of getting a beta copy from karlos after several pints of beer.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Planning on getting TSP before the months end to compliment the turntables I will finally be getting I loved running just controllers but I've honestly always wanted DVS, can't pass the deal up

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Oh your a bad man. So not true.

One thing you can be 100% about is i have/will never break my NDA. Not even a hint.
    Yeah I know man.. I honestly say so many things that I later regret, and I'm doubtful about the comment I made earlier in this thread so I edited it

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastams
    Planning on getting TSP before the months end to compliment the turntables I will finally be getting I loved running just controllers but I've honestly always wanted DVS, can't pass the deal up
    me too, dawg

also important now:
    If you want to go DVS, buy the audio8dj, then buy 'Traktor scratch pro certified upgrade'. This costs 399+149.99=548.99$ as opposed to 599$ for TSP+audio8 package. Also, you will then have a spare copy of Traktor pro which you can sell! BUT you will not get the multicore cables with the certified upgrade, so you'll need to buy your own.. (but then again you've just saved >50$)
    can anyone confirm this?
    Last edited by sj03w4t; 06-01-2010 at 05:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast