New VCI-100 any time soon?
    Tech Wizard

Default New VCI-100 any time soon?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but I was wondering if there has been any news of a new VCI-100 at some point? The thing is iv been following this product for a while now and before I put my hand in my pocket would like to make sure that a newer version isnt going to be released any time soon ?

The vci-100 has been out for ages now and I think we can all agree its been a hit for vestax. With the addition of the vci-600 and the great looking tr-1 I would have presumed they would be thinking of upgrading this model.

Sorry for such a lame question, ill no doubt end up buying a djtechtools version anyway whilst im here in the states. just thought i would ask the question.

gh

Tech Wizard

a new VCI-100 can be similar to American Audio VMS4...

Tech Wizard

im hoping vestax is waiting till some kind of licensing agreement is over with serato so they can team up with NI and make a vcx400, something to sit inbetween an x1 and machine, or im dreaming, whatevs

Quote Originally Posted by wasapa View Post
    im hoping vestax is waiting till some kind of licensing agreement is over with serato so they can team up with NI and make a vcx400, something to sit inbetween an x1 and machine, or im dreaming, whatevs
    You and everyone on here I think dude... It really should happen, but whether it will remains to be seen... A TR1 with HID plates from Vestax or NI is what the game needs badly...

I'm sure it'll happen but i don't think anytime soon
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

I honestly dont know Vestax dont just get Ean Golden to invent the next vci-100. I very much doubt the controller would still be around if it wasnt for the firmware updates and all the trickery djtechtools have brought to it.

Tech Mentor

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "stock" VCI-100 broken, the fw glitch essentally gets rid of the last fx button. I can't believe vestax is still producing and selling a broken product, or maybe I'm confused?
    Check out my EDM blog: http://lacedwithbass.com/