Aanyone know any good online ableton tutorials for producing electro or techno ?
    Tech Mentor

Default Aanyone know any good online ableton tutorials for producing electro or techno ?

The title says it all ...

Much love guys.

Dan.

just watch tutorials on youtube about how to use ableton for production. then think outside the box with what you learn and implement that into productions of your own sounds. you can't really follow a tutorial on how to make a certain genre or then everything would just sound like generic crap. there is way to much of the same garbage being put out... do something different and develop your own style...

Simply learn ow to use and master ableton by itself, then you will be able to learn and develop your own way of making your music. ableton is a great program, it has loads of capabilities, you just need to grasp it!

hey, I have a bunch catalogued on my youtube (youtube.com/ikickedapanda) under a learn 2 produce playlist. A lot of them are advanced techniques and theories though. If you're looking to start with Ableton, go through the tutorials that are included in the program. If you don't mind paying $15-30/month, Sonic Academy and Groove 3 have the most comprehensive online tutorials in one place. It's a pain in the ass to go looking all over the place for what you need.
    Von Doom! aka Victorious
    www.isvictorious.com
    Gear list goes here - "It's the carpenter, not the tools"

I went thru the tutorial built in the program and it was ok. Theres also a book called Ableton Live 8 Power that was recently recommended but havent got my grubby paws on it.

Also, Post #100!
    Erase. Stop. Start.