Traktor + Soundflower + DAW/VST's ?
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor + Soundflower + DAW/VST's ?

Does anyone have any experience with this? I have been running Traktor through soundflower, and then an aggregated audio device consisting of soundflower, and an audiofire 2 for my inputs into REAPER...where I can use VST's on my master signal. I use BBE SoundSweet and PSP Vintage Tube and it really warms the mix up and makes it sound much nicer.

Does this sound ''stable'' to any of you? Would you trust it while doing a gig?

Interesting... i'd try it for at least an hour at home before gigging with it.

I just think is it not adding unnecessary color to your music already though?

On a MAC i'd say it'd be stable enough
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Mentor

Believe it or not, it actually does make a difference (at least to my ears)
    Digital music sounds a bit too harsh compared to analog music... for me anyhow. The tube kinda gives it a warm feeling (it introduces some minor distortion...good distortion though) and the maximizer gets me the best perceived loudness i can get without clipping.