VCI-300 & Traktor Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default VCI-300 & Traktor Pro

I have just got my VCI-300 and love it..I am curious to try the demo of Traktor pro on my Mac and read it works with the VCI -300 without the use on "mini -translator patch" so maybe it has some new midi?? Anyway, I'm curious if anyone has it going well and the platters work? I am not looking to scratch but just cue up, nudge and make it like a VCI-100 more or less..Any TPro TSI file made that I could try and others too, would be great. If not,how would I assign these platters to nudge + /- speed , cue (like a TT) and so on??

I got it working without mini.translator but then i got some issues with the pitchfader on the vci. The tempo function (pitch control) i can map to the platters without any problems.
    Dont think their are tsi files avaible yet, just give it a try...
    The midi mapping has a learn function so the basic control mapping isnt that hard, altough mapping the lights/leds is a bit harder.

Tech Guru

cool..I am sure their will be a good .tsi soon. Like the unit, but hard to compare the midi timing/ resolution to a VCI-100 and Traktor. All I know is without all the FX, it runs less cpu and is more stable (maybe)>>

Tech Convert

Hey - so you are saying that you can use the VCI-300 without the midi-translator? I guess I missed something there....the new Traktor Pro supports this speed of Midi now?

Ok, that's cool - but I read on the forums that making the .tsi's are a bit tough because the new modifier method is a bit difficult to get your head around initially.

I really hope that there is a great .tsi for the VCI-300 with Traktor Pro in the upcoming weeks. I am loving the program - but really want to move from my VCI-100 to the 300 so that I can have a built in sound card and less to lug around!

Tech Guru

I read here that the platters work but problem with the pitch controls.
    dunno if this Pro version is 14 bit midi..love to know.

The pitchfader wont work good with traktor pro without mini.translator,
    i thought the other faders were also 14 bit, but seems that only the pitchfader uses 14 bit so mini.translator is still necassery for that...
    The mapping goes pretty good, the modifier button is great for the effects.
    Only the lights/leds are a bit hard to map.

Default Mapping

Sorry, I'm Mark from Italy
    where I can find the midi map xml of VCI 300 I need to use whit Virtual DJ, and where I can find mini -translator patch?
    Thank you so much

Mark

Default Mini translator

Thank you very much for link, but how can I use it?
    Thank you
    I would like to generate mapping for virtual Dj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast