!! Old skool / drum and bass mix

Smile !! Old skool / drum and bass mix

A little step back in time...

I used to resident / promote an old skool night in Manchester called Step Back. It was pretty huge to be fair. Used to play once a month in front of like 1800 / 2000 hardcore sweaty ravers. This was back in like 1998 - 2004. But the music was from before that 88' - 96 style.

Anyway, here's an old skool mix i knocked out. If you're a young un and into drum and bass, check out the roots of that music in the old skool.

If you're an old un then remember the good times ;-)

Enjoy:

http://www.maxonemusic.com/2010/06/o...ed-by-max-one/
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Downloadin' now mate. cheers
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Cheers Jester my man
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

nice dude. had this cranking while playing soulstorm this afternoon. sure brings back some memories mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Will grab this tonight when i get home from work

Absolute effin magic mix max! have burnt off some copies for the lads and cant wait for part 2 now

Haha cheers dude!

Yeah i might make another old skool one soon, i quite enjoyed that I must say

Did you get those tunes over in Noiseeland back in the day then?

Just wondering how many of them crossed the pond cause it was quite UK style rave music on that mix, at least so i thought... Maybe all of em did?

They're wicked tunes to this day though eh man.

i'd say pretty much, tho i wasn't so much into the electronic music back then. once i heard student radio tho, it was on like cheech & chong